Monday 6 June 2016

Green People: The Review!

Recently, I came to the conclusion that I was fed up of using products in my skincare routine that contained lots of harmful chemicals and parabens.
For this reason I decide to branch out and purchase myself some organic skincare. While online shopping (like always) I came across this amazing skin care collection from the brand Green People.






The Facial collection comes as a three piece kit containing:
30ml Facial Scrub
30ml Cleanser
30ml Moisturiser

Each bottle of product has a clear and easy to read ingredients list on the back. As well as a percentage of certified organic ingredients. Perfect for people like myself, who don't want to have to read through a huge list of chemicals that's in their skincare products.

Mandarin and Bergamot Facial Scrub


Being a person with extremely sensitive skin, that is easily irritated and usually breaks out any time I try new products, I usually don't even bother with facial scrubs as all It does Is cause irritation. However, For the sake of this review I decided to give it a go.

When I first applied this scrub to my face, the first thing that blew me away was this amazing, almost herbal type scent. Bear in mind if your not a fan of strong smelling products you might not like this. Thankfully! the brand Green People actually have a scent free range. Horray!

When I began to actually rub the product onto my face I was pleasantly surprised. The actual scrub itself is made from apricot seed powder, and it done a lovely job of removing dry patches and any flaky skin. However the most shocking part was that the texture of this scrub was so creamy almost feeling like a balm with exfoliating beads in it.

It really was a pleasant product to use. It left my skin feeling super smooth and soft (Honestly, I kept feeling my face after) and my skin showed no signs of irritation or redness after use.


Marigold and Geranium Cleanser
I had a somewhat similar experience with this product. As in I absolutely loved it!


Once again, as soon as I put this product onto my skin, I could just smell all the lovely organic herbal like ingredients, which I personally was big fan of. It just smelt so fresh!

When I began to rub this cleanser into my skin, I was shocked to find that this cleanser was more like a moisturizer in texture. It felt extremely lightweight and creamy. It was also easy to remove after cleansing the skin. Just a dab of warm water.
Once again I was left with lovely soft skin without any irritation and I suffer with facial eczema!


After reading through the ingredients of this product I was pleased to read that it contains both Aloe Vera and Shea Butter. No wonder my skin was so soft!

After using this product numerous times, I have yet to experience any irritation or breakouts!

Rosemary and Sandalwood Moisturizer
Like I have said non stop throughout this review, I was totally blown away with this product.
Once again, it smelt absolutely amazing.


I often find when trying new moisturizing products that they are often too heavy for my sensitive skin causing me to get whiteheads or breakout. However, I have experience absolutely none of this after using this product numerous times.

This moisturizer is extremely lightweight, and a little drop goes a long way, without making the product any less moisturizing.
I found that none only does my skin feel softer, It's definitely looking more radiant.


I am totally in love with this product and will also be repurchasing in the full size!



Overall I am totally blown away with this Facial Collection from Green People. I'm so impressed that my skin has experienced absolutely no irritation and if I'm being honest my skin just looks so much more healthy.

I purchased this kit at Feel Unique for the bargain price of £15.95 which is a total bargain for such high quality organic skincare!

I cannot wait to try more of their skincare range in the future!



Shawtandsimple xo







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have really sensitive skin and eczema too so it's nice to read about a collection that doesn't irritate skin! I am looking for a lightweight moisturiser at the moment so will definitely consider this one. Thanks very much for sharing, great post :)!

    Frankiefancies.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou for your lovely comment! I know how difficult it is to find products that don't irritate sensitive skin, so glad this helped you! :)

      shawtandsimple xo

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig