Monday 23 May 2016

Feel Unique Haul

Nothing beats a good shopping spree. Especially when it comes to beauty and toiletries.
So here goes! My Feel Unique Haul!


1.Topshop Lipstick

While browsing Feel Unique trying to decide what makeup I would like to buy, It suddenly dawned on me, I have never tried any Topshop makeup!
After having a look through their collection and reading some reviews online, I decided I would love to try one of their lipsticks.






After looking at swatch pictures, I decided to purchase the shade Naturist, as it seemed a lovely everyday nude shade. Not to mention the lipstick isn't too expensive for the grand price of £8.00


My first impressions of this lipstick is that it's a gorgeous rosy pink nude, that is extremely pigmented and creamy, making it easy to apply to the lips without much fuss. Definitely a win in my books!


2.Burt's Bees Balm Mini's Collection



I actually came across this collection while browsing at gift sets. Once again I realized I had never tried any Burt's Bees products and once I was aware that this brand is all natural I had to get this kit!


In the collection you receive three items.
1. The beeswax Lip balm full sized
2. Mini Lemon butter cuticle cream
3. Mini Hand salve 

Although this collection is called the Mini's collection I thought that products I received were actually a decent size. Perfect to use for travelling!

This kit retails for the price of £5.99. Total bargain!

3.Estee Lauder Magic Smoky eyes Kit

Having always been a drugstore makeup user, I finally decided to take the plunge and buy some high end makeup. When I started looking through the high end makeup selection I honestly didn't know where to start. It was only then that I came across this amazing eye kit.


In the kit you receive:
1. Full sized magic smoky powder shadow stick in the shade slow burn
2. Full sized magic smoky powder shadow stick in the shade scorched gold
3. Mini The little black primer

Considering the price for one single magic smoky powder shadow stick costs £18.00 
when I received two magic smoky sticks and a mini little black primer all for the price of £18.00.
This eye kit is an absolute bargain.

Not to mention when I used the shadow sticks they were absolutely amazing!

4.Green People: Naturally Restorative 3 Step Facial Collection 



For me personally this was one of my most exciting purchases. I've always wanted to try some organic and natural skincare products. So when I found this 3 step kit for the bargain price of £15.95 I couldn't resist!
I'm not going to say too much about this kit, as I plan on doing a full review on the products verrrryyy soon.
However, what I will say is I lurvv it!




So there you have it! My first ever Feel Unique Haul! Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed spending all my money!

ShawtandSimple xo












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig