Thursday 9 June 2016

Rosie For Autograph!

Having recently been watching makeup tutorials galore on YouTube, I noticed that a lot of people have been trying out the new Rosie For Autograph makeup range. Except for me!
Well as a makeup junkie, this was unacceptable. I went straight online and ordered myself some bits and pieces from the range.

1.Eyeshadow Quad- Deco Diamonds- £18.00




Let me just start by saying how absolutely stunning the packaging of this product is. The palette is a beautiful metallic rose-gold. Which I am completely obsessed with! The only downside is that because it's metallic you can see finger print marks on the palette packaging. Which as a blogger, I will just have to try and deal with. Especially when I'm going to try and take pictures of it.



The actual palette itself just gets better and better. It contains four of the most beautiful eyeshadow shades I have ever seen. So beautiful in fact, I didn't want to use them and ruin how stunning they looked.

Once I finally got the courage to use the eyeshadows for a makeup look. I was totally impressed. All of the shades in the palette are extremely pigmented and have almost a butter like texture, making application so easy. I have also found that the shades blend super easily and just melt onto the eyelid. A total win of a purchase. Especially when there are 3 other eyeshadow palettes available in the range. Tempting...

2.Amazing Radiance Cream- £18.00




Once again this product had some lovely packaging. As in the sleek black bottle and rose gold cap looked stunning. However the actual bottle that the radiance cream came in, was made of a stiff plastic material, which made it extremely difficult to actually squeeze the product out of the bottle.
so please bare that in mind if your thinking off purchasing this product.


The radiance cream itself was something I really wasn't expecting. I was expecting this product to be almost tinted moisturiser like.

The product was totally different to what I had In mind. The reality of this product is that it's an extremely shimmery face cream, which when actually worn all over the face, kind of game me that disco ball vibe which I wasn't really a fan off. However if your all about that glow and strong highlight game. I reckon you would like this product. As for me, I wasn't really a fan.

3.Cream Blush-Romantic Flush- £14.00


The packaging of the cream blush is basically the same as the eyeshadow palette. A beautiful metallic Rose Gold, which honestly, I can't seem to get enough off. It's almost charlotte tilbury esque.

When I first looked at the shade of blush that I had purchased online, I was quite took a back as it looked like quite a bright shade of pink, still a beautiful colour, but you know, HOT PINK!

However, this product was so creamy and blended out to a beautiful, natural flush shade. The cream blush also somehow managed to stay on my face all day. Totally impressive.

This product is so pigmented, so when using just remember a little goes a long way.


So there you have my first impressions on the Rosie For Autograph range.

Shawtandsimple xo









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig