Tuesday 15 January 2019

A Beauty Outlet Haul!

Guess who bought even more makeup!?!? MEEEE!!!

And thanks to The Beauty Outlet at Junction One, I can breathe a sigh of relief over the fact that I've actually managed to save a bit more money than I usually would.





The beauty outlet, is basically a huge store, with a rather overwhelming selection of makeup, that is usually being sold at a more affordable price, than in the likes of Superdrug or Boots.




So, the first item I picked up is yet another eyeshadow palette... (sorry bank account!)

...Like did I really need another one? Probably not. But, seeing as It was just there and it looked so pretty, I decided it would all be fine.


The palette is actually from a makeup brand called Models Own!




And of course The Beauty Outlet had a huge variety of different palettes from this brand. But having recently dyed my hair purple, and needing a palette that was a tad different from my usual basic nudes.. (at least that's how I justify this purchase!) I grabbed the palette called Vintage Rose.

Of course the product name is very apt for this palette. As it comes with a variety off different shades of purples and golds. The majority off which are shimmer shades. Although, thankfully! The palette also comes with 3 really great varying tones of matte brown. So it has actually worked out well as an almost everyday makeup look palette! 

I've only used this palette once so far (it's okay, I've only had it a few days!) but the quality of the shadows are surprisingly nice! And they seemed to blend really well once applied on my eye lids.

This exact palette currently retails on FeelUnique.com for the grand price off £14.99!

So, you know what makes this item soo much better? I got my hands on it for £3.00!!

Yep, £3.00!!!

Who says shopping around is a bad thing.. eh? 



The second Item I decided to grab, was actually one of the Maybelline Baby lips, lip balms.





There was a few reasons for grabbing this item!

The first being, the weather recently has started getting really cold, and I'm starting to find my poor lips are beginning to feel a bit more dry. Which I hate!

And the second reason being, that I've recently gone a bit crazy for liquid lipsticks... Which are amazing products, but can be really annoying if you're out and about, and have to try and touch up the product. Plus I'm a nightmare for getting it on my teeth! 

With this product I can just apply it all over my lips, and then quickly throw it back into my handbag! 

And yes, I did grab a nice nude version off the tinted lip balm in the shade Chocolate Kiss! (I actually really love the shade peach kiss and grabbed this one by accident... oops!!) But it is still a nice easy to wear, tinted lipbalm!

The Babylips range usually costs closer to the £3.99 mark, this one though, only cost me £1.99. Yayyy!!



With this haul, I'm sure you'll notice there seems to be a certain brand of products that keeps creeping up... 


So, I hope it won't shock you too much when I tell you, that the third item, is yet another Models Own palette!
At least this time, it's a face sculpting palette. 





I actually remember a few years ago, during a Tk Maxx beauty haul, I did actually pick up one of Models Own Blush trio palettes. And I was super happy with the quality. So I figured why not test some more of their face products.

The product contains, a warm powder bronzer/contouring shade. Depending on how fair your skin is. A really lovely pale, shimmery white highlighter. And a deep warm peach toned, almost highlighter like looking blusher shade. 

Again, I've only tested out the sculpting shade once. But I was super happy with the good quality off the product and It did have a really nice smooth, creamy texture, that applied and blended out nicely on the skin. 

I've actually managed to find this product for sale on MissGuided.com for around the £9.00 mark.

So, I wonder if you'll be able to guess how much I paid? 

Yes, Shock and Horror! £3.00!!!



One off the final items that I purchased, is actually a nail polish!


For anyone who doesn't follow my Instagram account, you won't know that I have a terrible obsession with wearing false nails! (Primark ones are amazing!) 

The problem with that is that, over time false nails can actually be damaging and cause some weakness with you're own natural nail. Hence why I grabbed a nice nude colour. Just to try and give my nails a bit off a break!






I actually grabbed a Barry M nail polish from The sunset Curing Collection.

Which is basically just a fancy way of saying a slightly longer lasting gel polish, providing you use their additional top coat! (Which I've tried before!)

But, I do really love nail polishes from Barry M! So I grabbed mine in the shade... Do It Like A Nude!

And seeing as I do actually buy these nail polishes quite a bit, I know that they usually cost around £5.00 a pop. Thanks to The Beauty Outlet, I only paid £2.00!!

£2.00!! That's it!!

You know, thinking about it, I should probably have bought more colours....anyway!!


The final and very dramatic product that I've purchased is!!!! *Drum roll starts*


A tiny little individual Rock N Rosy Baked Blusher from Models Own....


I know, it's not as exciting as I made it out to be, but the actual blusher itself is a really lovely one! 





I picked up the shade called LoveStone, which is your standard baby pink, naturally flushed cheek colour. Which is perfect for more fair skin toned ladies, Like myself!

Of course the actual outlet had a huge selection of all different blusher shades. But you can't really go wrong with the classic colours.

And once again, I have tested this product out already, and it applied beautifully to the skin, and seemed to last well for the majority of the day!!

It is currently only available on amazon.com, sort of approaching the £7.00 mark, so if you can't find this in you're local Beauty Outlet, it still might be available online!

Although I managed to purchase this lovely product for only £1.50!!! eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!




And that's pretty much everything I got my hands on!! 


Of course I would loved to have bought far more than I did, but it's January and everyone is usually totally skint! 


So, if you are near a Beauty Outlet anytime soon, make sure you pop in and try and score some bargains!!
Shawtandsimple!! Xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig